Phos is a high performance diving lamp in a very compact size.
The careful choice of materials makes this a rugged, hard wearing diving lamp that can withstand depths of up to 100 meters.
The computer designed reflector provides a tight beam, ideal for night dives or low visibility conditions.
The electronic control of the voltage supply to the bulb maintains a consistently white light for the entire rated burn time, as well as prolonging bulb life. The power selector allows the diver to choose between two brightness settings, according to need.
The nickel metal hydride battery, with no memory effect, allows the lamp to be recharged even when it is not fully discharged. A simple mechanical safety catch guards against accidental switch-on. The anatomical handle and its perfect balancing make Phos extremely easy to handle under water.
Powerful, compact, reliable, and electronically controlled, with a full 500 lumens of light output capacity. The electronic bulb-voltage control provides consistently white light for the entire rated burn - time. It also ensures longer life for the bulb.
The power selector allows the diver to choose between two brightness settings as needed. The anatomical handle and its perfect balancing make Phos extremely easy to handle underwater.
- Torch body material non-corrodible aluminum alloy, anodized
- Battery pack NiMH 7.2 V / 4 Ah
- Bulb Xenon halogen bulb: 10 Watt - 6V / 20 Watt - 6V / 35 Watt - 6V Power selector yes - two settings Burn-time with 20 Watt bulb approximately 60 min. (high power setting) / approximately 80 min. (low power setting)
- Burn-time with 10 or 35 Watt bulbs at high power setting 10 W - approximately 120 min. / 35 W - approximately 30 min.
- Maximum depth 100 m Diameter 70 mm
- Protection against accidental switch-on Electronic control of voltage supply to the bulb constant voltage for the entire rated burn-time.
- Electronic control of internal temperature automatic switch-off upon exceeding the established temperature limit.
- Electronic control to protect against excessive discharging of the battery automatic switch-off when the voltage drops below the established limit Charging time approximately 5 hours - 110 / 220 V battery charger Replaceable battery pack yes Beam angle 20°