Fin AmScud Ballistic
So fast and responsive they’re scary, the AMSCUD Ballistic Vented Open Heel Fins are a precision blend of hydrodynamics and materials technology for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. Fins are manufactured from a composite material consisting of blended of thermal plastic rubber (TPR) and polypropylene. The Ballistic blade’s flexible power thrust channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency.
The engineered channels and side rails work in concert. Together they further enhancing the direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to “spill” from the sides of the blade providing uncompromising power and efficiency. The fin blade power vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade, allowing the use of an oversized blade design to produce increased thrust and propulsion. The Ballistic Open Heel Fins are ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels has a generous yet streamline foot pocket that fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag.
Donning and Doffing is made easy with the quick-adjust straps with squeeze style” side-release buckles and large pull tab holes in straps for grip. The pull tab holes also allow a convenient manner to hang your fins when drying and for storage. Fins are a great travel fin weighing only 4 lbs. (1.81 kg), are available in in multiple sizes and color choices.
The AMSCUD Ballistic Open Heel Fins is commonly used for Recreation, SCUBA, Snorkeling, Travel and more. The AMSCUD Ballistic Open Heel Fins is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Recreational Diver among others. The AMSCUD Ballistic Open Heel Fins is popular because customers like the following qualities of the AMSCUD Ballistic Open Heel Fins: Accommodates Boots, Comfortable, Efficient, Lightweight.
AMSCUD Ballistic Fins Features
- AMSCUD Ballistic Open Heel Fins:
- So Fast and Responsive they’re Scary
- Vented Open Heel Fins
- Precision Blend of Hydrodynamics and Materials Technology
- Ultimate Comfort, Efficiency and Performance
- Composite Material: Blend of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene
- Flexible Power Thrust Channels & Side Rails
- Channels and Side Rails Work in Concert
- Together they Direct Water Flow Off Tip of Blade
- Blade Design Provides Uncompromising Power and Efficiency
- Blade Power Vents Reduce Stress while Accelerating Water Over the Blade
- Oversized Blade Design for Increased Thrust and Propulsion
- Ideal for All Diving and Snorkeling Skill Levels
- Generous, Yet Streamlined Foot Pocket Fits Wide Range of Boot Styles
- Foot Pocket Design Significantly Reduce Drag
- Easy to Don and Doff
- Quick-Adjust Straps with Squeeze Style” Quick-Release Buckles
- Large Pull-Tab Holes in Straps for Grip
- Pull-Tab Holes Great for Hanging Fins for Drying and Storage
- Great Travel Fin, Weight (Size Dependent): 3.15 to 4.0 lbs. (1.43 to 1.81 kg)