We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Having a few spare clips in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver. It’s a snap! This coiled lanyard expands to 36″. (91.4cm) Simply unhook the quick-release latch with a squeeze of the fingers and the coil is released, offering up to 36″ (91.4cm) of extension during use.
Lanyard has corrosion resistant marine grade brass spring loaded gate 360° swivel clip attachment on one end and fastens to a secure position in seconds with lanyard or stainless-steel split ring on the other end. Coil lanyard is ideal for use with gauges & underwater photographic equipment. This coiled lanyard makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
AmScuD 36″ (91.4 cm) Coil Lanyard with Brass Clip Features
- AmScuD 36″ (91.4cm) Coil Lanyard with Brass Clip :
- Coiled Lanyard Expands to 36″ (91.4 cm)
- Corrosion Resistant Spring-Loaded Gate Clip
- Lanyard and Split Ring Attachment
- Split Ring: corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Squeeze Quick-Release Clip to Expand
- Great for Gauges & Underwater Photographic Equipment
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- Stainless Steel 316
- Quick attach/dettach
- Double lock clip
- Reinforced Steel Wire On Coil
- Soft closure, Reinforced ring.