AmScuD hoses feature a patent pending double nylon safety braiding designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses. AmScuD hoses are 30% lighter than an equivalent length rubber hose and have unmatched flexibility. You can tie a AmScuD hose in a knot and be assured of continuous, uninterrupted airflow. AmScuD Hoses have a minimum burst pressure of 3600 psi (250 bar), more than twice rubber hoses. Every hose is subjected to more than 30 performance and safety tests to receive the EN250 certification. Hose fittings are manufactured from UNI 12164 CW 614N chrome plated brass. The AmScuD Low Pressure Hose is available in multiple lengths and colors to fit any diver’s needs. Hoses have an external diameter of 0.47″ (12mm) with an internal diameter of 0.26″ (6.5mm). Hoses come in a premium packaging that doubles as a water-resistant document wallet.
AmScuD Low Pressure Hoses 995666 Features
- AmScuD Low Pressure Hoses:
- Patent Pending Double Nylon Safety Braiding Designed
- Inner Liner Layer of Polyester & Polyurethane Compound Liner
- Designed to Outperform & Outlive Traditional Rubber Hoses
- Fitting & Sleeves: UNI 12164 CW 614N Chrome Plated Brass
- Hose Resistant to UV Rays
- Minimum Burst Pressure of 3600 psi (250 bar)
- 30 Performance & Safety Tests
- EN250 Certified
- 30% Lighter than Equivalent Length Rubber Hose
- Unmatched Flexibility
- Average Lifespan: 3 Times Longer than Rubber Hoses
- Oxygen Cleaned from Factory
- Kink-Resistant Design: Tie-In-Knot, Air Flow Unobstructed
- External Diameter: 0.47″ (12mm)
- Internal Diameter: 0.26″ (6.5mm)
REGULATOR HOSES 3/8 – 24 UNF MALE to 9/16 – 18 UNF FEMALE
- Selang dengan tingkat resistensi terhadap gesekkan yang sangat tinggi
- Karena selang sangat lentur, selang dapat tetap mengalirkan udara meskipun dalam keadaan ter-tekuk.
- 30% lebih ringan daripada hose biasa.