The AmScuD Pressure Gauge has a pressure readout from 0 to 400 bar. The pressure gauge has high visibility graphics with bright red from 0 to 50 bar of reserve air. Pressure gauge face is luminescent for night or low light situations.
The pressure gauge has a shock resistant bourdon tube mechanism and is equipped with a 32″ (81.3 cm) high-pressure 7/16″ threaded hose. The gauge case is manufactured from tough glass-filled Noryl and the gauge face is durable Lexan. The pressure gauge has a small 1 75″ (4.4 cm) diameter and is protected by an impact resistant rubber boot that has rubber eyelets for attachment of a lanyard or clip keeping the diver streamline and reef and environment conscious.
AmScuD Gauge Features
- AmScuD Pressure Gauge, Imperial:
- 0 to 400 bar Read Out
- Color Coded for Added Safety:
Red Safety Reserve 0 to 50 bar
- Shock Resistant Bourdon Tube Mechanism
- Gauge Case: Tough Glass-Filled Noryl
- Gauge Face (Lens): Durable Lexan
- 32″ (81.3 cm) High Pressure Hose with 7/16″ Threads
- Durable Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Boot Equipped with Attachment Points for Clip or Lanyard
- 15 cm Hp Hose