Amscud Sausage Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) Diver Below Safety Scuba Diving Spearfishing Gear Equipment 2.4 Meter Orange/Yellow
Amscud Sausage Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) Diver Below Safety Scuba Diving Spearfishing Gear Equipment 2.4 Meter Orange/Yellow is a great safety device that all serious divers carry on every dive. The SMB is the smart way for a diver to mark their location when making safety stops, completing mandatory decompression stops and signaling the boat if they surface a distance away from the boat. This (2.4 meters) long signal tube can be stowed easily in a large pocket or clipped out of the way on your BCD. When the SMB is inflated it is long enough to be easily seen from a distance and sturdy enough to stand up to any weather conditions you may encounter. It is also conveniently labeled with “DIVER BELOW” so you can send it up to mark your location.
The SMB features an easy to use oral inflation valve with lock to prevent accidental deflation as well as a larger over-pressure/dump valve. The SMB is also equipped with a D-ring at the top for attachment of a light, strobe or chemical light for use at night. This deluxe model also features a special “no spill” second stage inflation option for quick and easy inflation from any second stage regulator. The SMB also comes equipped with a 360°swivel gate clip and all edges are taped for reinforcement and durability. Amscud SMB’s are available in multiple colors. Don’t risk not being seen in an emergency, pick up a Diver-Below SMB today.
- Scuba diving SMB surface marker buoy with safety reflective tape,high visibility, strong, long lasting and durable.
- SMB can be filled using the oral inflator, or through the use of a inflator at bottom, you can also use standard BC hose to inflate.
- Built-in over pressure relief valve allows the tube to ascend without rupturing.
- Surface marking buoy makes sure scuba divers can be seen in open ocean.
- Great gear equipment for safety scuba diving, snorkeling, spearfishing and other underwater activities.