Whatever your water activates take you layering is the key to warmth. AmScuD recognizes this need and fulfills the requirement with its POLLOCK line of products. The exclusive POLLOCK material is ultra-soft and comfortable to wear, that’s why AmScuDs uses 100% 1.5mm POLLOCK with 250% 4-way super-stretch foam neoprene rubber in the construction of this great short sleeve shirt. When worn under an exposure suit it will increase heat retention by slowing down water exchange and adding an additional thermal barrier layer.
The POLLOCK Short Sleeve Shirt can also be used as a standalone water sports garment when minimal thermal protection is required or protection from sun and critters are an issue. Either way the POLLOCK shirt will do the job and more. When worn under an exposure suit the flat lock stitched seams create a smooth interior and exterior for added comfort and durability. The anatomical cut fit with extended shirt tail means maximum coverage and additional layering for warmth. All shirts feature a no-zipper design. This feature and the flat lock stitched seams mean when worn under an exposure suit you won’t look like the B&O Railroad runs up and down your arms, chest or back at the end of your water activities.
AmScuD POLLOCK Sunguard 9998xx Features
- AmScuD POLLOCK 1.5mm Short Sleeve Watershirt
- Exclusive POLLOCK Material
- Ultra Soft & Comfortable
- 250% 4-Way Super Stretch Neoprene
- No Zipper Design
- Flatlock Seams
- Smooth Interior and Exterior Surface
- Maximum Comfort & Durability
- Anatomical Cut with Extended “Shirt Tail”
- Great for Layering or Wearing Alone
- Layering is the Key to Warmth
- Protection from Sun and Critters
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors