Wetsuit AmScud X-ADMIRAL
A rubberized neoprene chest is advantageous to surfers reducing evaporation cooling and the printed knee/shin pads provide protection for this high wear area. Donning and doffing are made easy with the back zipper closure with pull tab leash. The suits seam are glued and sewn for strength, warmth and durability. Whether the X-ADMIRAL is your summer suit or your year round outfit it is sure to deliver no matter what watersport you intend to use it for.
Using Progressive Full-Stretch technology for enhanced durability, fit, feel and performance, the 3mm X-ADMIRAL is a great warm-water wetsuit for those looking for additional warmth and comfort in the water. What makes the X-ADMIRAL Series uniquely special is the combination of three different full-stretch material types, which AmScuD calls Progressive Full-Stretch (PFS) construction. AmScuD starts with AmScuD-Fit, the foundation of every AmScuD suit, which uses ergonomic design and intricate shaping patterns with articulated arms and legs. Then they highlight areas of the suit where flexibility is essential and incorporate full-stretch fabrics to maximize performance in these key areas. PFS gives the X-ADMIRAL Series a fit, feel and performance unlike any other.
One of the most trusted mid-level wetsuits available, the X-ADMIRAL line is all about the experience. Not all divers want or need a technical suit, but one thing all divers do have in common is a love of a day spent on and in the water. That’s where AmScuD design team gathered inspiration for this wetsuit. You’ll see that love for the sport translate into practical elements like seamless underarms for comfort and AmScuD’s unique flip seals in the forearms and legs to reduce flushing. You’ll also see it in visual design elements sweeping across the shoulders, mimicking warm sunlight shimmering through crystal blue water.
Comfortable contoured 3mm Glide-Skin collar with 360° neck seal minimizes water entry through neck/zipper. Heavy-duty back zipper with skin-to-skin internal sealing flap. Loop at base of zipper assists donning. Embossed back knee flex panels for added comfort when kicking or squatting. PROTEKT knee protection provides the next generation of abrasion and wear resistance. Anatomically correct pattern for three-dimensional fit throughout. Heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning. Flat-seam construction throughout for stretch and comfort. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
AmScuD X-ADMIRAL Ultra 3mm Wetsuit Features:
- AmScuD 3mm X-ADMIRAL Full Suit
- Easy Donning & Doffing Design
- Printed Knee/Shin Pads: Protection for High Wear Area
- Anatomical Cut and Design
- Great Suit for Diving, Surfing or Snorkeling
- Progressive Full-Stretch Technology
- Full-Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene
- Comfortable Contoured 3mm GlideSkin Collar with 360° Neck Seal
- 3mm GlideSkin Collar: Minimizes Water Entry Thru-Neck/Zipper
- Seams: Double-Glued w/Secure-Lock Construction for Strength, Durability & Comfort
- Hook and Loop Fastener Collar for Maximum Comfort
- Hook and Loop Neck Closure: Cuts Down on Water Flushing
- Quality YKK Rear Blue Zipper with Zipper Tab Leash
- Flat-Lock Stitched Seams for Strength and Durability
- Seams: Sewn for Strength & Durability
- Self Donning Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash
- AmScuD-Fit: Ergonomic Suit Design, Complex Shaped Patterns
- Chest: Reduces Evaporative Cooling
- Varying-Degrees of Full-Stretch Panels into Specific Performance Zones
- Suit Improving Fit, Feel, Comfort and Overall Performance
Heavy-Duty Back and Ankle with Blue Zippers YKK
- Seams: Glued & Sewn for Strength, Warmth & Durability
- Progressive Stretch: Concept Only Available in X-ADMIRAL Series with/Articulated Arms & Legs
- Seamless Underarms for Superior Comfort
- Internal Skin-In Flip Seals at Mid-Forearm & Mid-Calf Reduces Water Entry
- Embossed Back Knee Flex Panels for Added Comfort & Maneuverability
- PROTECT Knee Protection, Next-Generation of Abrasion & Wear Resistance