Applications include construction, cleaning of ship hulls and propellers, underwater cutting, salvage, demolition, welding preparation, and cold cutting concrete and steel with the Broco Diamond saw blade.
- Can be used both topside and underwater
- Standard 5/8 inch -11 threaded spindle
- High torque producing Hybel® gear motor
- Aluminum body
- Ergonomically designed handle for diver comfort
- High visibility blue paint
- Limited 12 month warranty
The Broco Brocuda Hydraulic Tool can be used with grinding wheels, hull scrubbing brushes, wire and nylon brushes and barnacle busters from a variety of manufacturers because of the common spindle size.
Capacity 9″/228 mm Environment Topside and underwater Spindle 5/8″-11 threaded Weight of Tool 9 lbs/4.1 kg Weight with Whips and Guard 15 lbs/6.8kg Length 12″/30.5 cm Width 6.5″/16.5 cm Maximum speed 4000 RPM @10 GPM (36 LPM) Maximum flow 7-10 GPM (26-36 LPM) Torque at 2000 psi: 15.2N-m/11.21 ft-lb
at 1000 psi: 7.6N-m/5.6 ft-lb
Hose Whips 1/2 BSP Quick disconnect 1/2 NPT