The Mares Torpedo Buoy is a great way to stay safe and keep others aware of your presence even when submerged. The Mares Torpedo is a low drag torpedo that works to keep you safe in the water while remaining effective at moving in the water. Coming in a high visibility orange colour, this buoy is almost impossible to miss. It also has ‘DIVER BELOW’ printed on the side to alert others of your presence underneath the surface.
The Torpedo comes with a two chamber composition which helps to keep the buoy safe, inflated and upright at all times. The Torpedo also has 20 m of rope to make sure it stays attached even as you descend. To help you store items on the surface while you dive the Torpedo also has six universal adjustment connectors which allow you to attach anything you may need and come back to the surface for.
- Low DragThe torpedo shape of the buoy means that it is low drag when in the water, meaning that it won’t affect your movement and speed while submerged.
- High Visibility To add to the Torpedos visibility it comes in a high visibility orange colour that is impossible to miss with a red flag on top. Printed with ‘DIVER BELOW’, this buoy is hard to miss.
- Two Chamber Construction The buoy has a two chamber construction for safety which keeps it inflated and upright at all times.
- 20 m Rope Coming with a 20 m rope you can be assured that this marker can stay attached for an accurate position on the surface at all times.
- Six Connectors The Torpedo comes with six universal adjustment connectors which allow you to store items you may need but don’t want to carry at all times.