Dive Alert SMB Surface Marker Buoy Stainless Steel Inflation Nozzle DMB4SO – Yellow
- The DiveAlert SMB (surface marker buoy) features Closed-Circuit construction, which prevents air spill at the surface. Inflate on the surface to attract visual attention or redundant flotation. Inflate at depth to send up as a surface marker.
- Solas reflective tape (Coast Guard approved) across the top of SMB creates better visibility day and night. An Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) prevents bursting and easy air dumping. 45 inches long x 5 inches wide = approximately 8 lbs. of lift. Nylon D-ring on the top allows for easy attachment of a light or slate, along with a stainless steel D-ring at the bottom for attaching a spool or reel. 400 Denier polyurethane coated nylon material.
Made of 400 Denier polyurethane coated nylon, this SMB will last dive after dive without issue. The nylon strap on the top allows for attachment of a light or slate.
The added pocket can be used for a finger spool, as an extra container, or to add weight for more stability in rough water.
Inflation of the SMB can be done in any circumstance. You can inflate the DMB4P/S with your BC inflator hose, or by mouth via the plastic OR steel tipped inflator valve.
- Solas reflective tape across top (Coast Guard approved)
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV)
- 45″ long x 5″ wide/approx. 8 Ids. lilt
- Top nylon D-RIng / bottom SS D-Ring w/ bungee loop
- 400 denier polyurethane coated nylon
- Plastic fill nozzle for oral a LP hose Inflation
- Small pocket for finger spool