FIN MARES RAZOR CARBON.
The fruit of many years of experience and research in the field of composite fins, the Razor Carbon is the result of the latest innovations in technology.
Differently from traditional manufacture in autoclaves, the procedure used in the Razor Carbon allows full control over the blade manufacturing process and consistent quality for absolute reliability.
The special design of the blade, the lateral stringers on the foot pocket, and the overmolded reinforcements are incredibly efficient at channeling the flow of water.
The ample 22° angle of the blade to the foot pocket allows the fin to become a natural extension of the leg, making finning easier.
The extreme lightness of the fin and the proportions of the blade increase efficiency and allow an almost effortless finning. Razor Carbon can be used in so many ways and its exceptional yield, both on the surface and at depth, will satisfy the most demanding freedivers and spearfishermen.
- MANUFACTURING PROCESS WITH CONTINUOUS VACUUM IN AUTOCLAVE
- BLADE MADE OUT OF 3K PRE-IMPREGNATED CARBON FIBERS
- VARIABLE SIDE RIBS TO SUPPORT AND OPTIMIZE FLEX AND CHANNEL THRUST
- OPTIMAL BLADE INCLINATION AT 22° RELATIVE TO THE FOOT POCKET
- DESIGNED TO BE WORN WITH A 3MM NEOPRENE SOCK
- UNBEATABLE PERFORMANCE
- PROTECTION BAG INCLUDED
|Weight 42/43 EU:||883g|