Mares Razor Pro Foot Pockets (each)
Meticulous research and design work by the Mares creators has paid off with this foot pocket. Suitable for almost any foot shape including very wide, you’ll be very impressed with this product. Add a 3mm or 2mm sox and you’ll have finally found the foot pocket that is right.
Fairly light weight while still producing awesome power transfer from reinforced pannels infused just where it is needed for a mix of flex, comfort and rigidity. The arms are quite soft to avoid influencing flex and reflex patterns in any original or after market blade of choice.
- Forgiving foot pocket, suitable for medium to wide foot shapes
- Pocket arms not too stiff or over bearing on blades
- Blades easily installed with forgiving slots on arms and underfoot section
- Sizes ranging from 39/40 through 47/48)
Size selection tips:
- All long bladed fins should be worn with 3mm or 2mm neoprene sox (booties), to prevent rub or blisters during extended use. Use the size chart below to help select a suitable pocket size
- Quality foot pockets are made from sturdy materials for longevity and power transfer. They will not stretch or “wear-in”. Strongly advise not to settle on a tight fit.