MARES BCD PRESTIGE SLS.
The Mares Prestige SLS BCD has Mares Slide and Lock System (SLS) for weight release. This unique weight integrated BCD provides a visual confirmation of proper weight pouch insertion, so there is no guessing when you do your pre-dive check before entering the water. In addition, the BCD is equipped with smart trim weight positioning for a balanced feel when diving. The Slide and Lock System (SLS) weight pockets have sturdy zipper closures and are easy to slide into the BCD even when wearing thick gloves. The SLS is the safest system available and come in weight capacities of 4 kg and 6 kg (9 lbs. and 13 lbs.) weight capacities. SLS weight pockets will work with block or soft pouch weights.
Smart D-ring position with large AISI 304 stainless steel rings, 2 bent upper, 4 x heavy duty techno polymer D-rings that are positioned intelligently within your downward vision also functioning as leverage while inserting the weight pockets. Comfort is paramount with the Prestige SLS elastic cummerbund secures the BCD in place and adjusts for wetsuit compression at depth.
The Mares Prestigs SLS BCD comes standard with 3 Pull-Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves, one incorporated into the top of the Ergo Inflator; one located on the right shoulder and a third is located on the rear lower right. Activation of the valves are made easy with both the upper and lower right valves coming with pull cords and the valve incorporated into the Ergo Inflator is activated by an internal cable attached to the inflator mechanism. Inflator includes a 3/8″ threaded low pressure quick disconnect hose.
With torso adjustable 50 mm (2 inch) swivel shoulder straps, adjustable chest and waist straps, all equipped with squeeze-style side release buckles for easy donning and doffing. Two 3-dimensional zippered self-draining pockets, and safety whistle all makes this one great BCD. The Prestige SLS comes in multiple sizes and an owner’s manual.
- Jacket Style BC
- All Characteristics of Prestige Developed for Greater Comfort/Stability
- Excellent Fit and Performance
- Ergonomic, Comfortable Design
- Comfortable Surface Flotation
- Air Cell Slides-On-Shoulders, Increased Comfort when Inflated
- Lift: 10.8 kg x 18.3 kg (24 lbs. to 38 lbs.)
- Superbly Comfortable and Stable, Yet Tough and Durable
- 420 Cordura Nylon Construction
- SLS Weight Capacities of 4 kg and 6 kg ()9 lbs. and 13 lbs., Size Dependent, Each Pocket
- Rear Smart Trim Weight Non-Releasable Pockets
- Trim Weight Pocket Capacity: 2.27 kg (5 lbs.), Each Pocket
- SLS and Trim Pockets Work with Block or Soft Pouch Weights
- Two AISI 304 Stainless Steel D-Rings
- 4 x Heavy Duty Techno Polymer D-Rings
- Reduced Weight: (Size L) 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs.), Travel Friendly
- Back Pack: Mono-Plate Design
- Elastic Cummerbund
- Two Rear Quick Dump/Over-Pressure Relief Valves
- Grommets for Mares Force Knife Collection
- Adjustable Chest Strap
- Shoulder Straps Relieve Shoulder Pressure
- 50 mm (2 inch) Swivel Shoulder Buckles
- All Straps Equipped with “Squeeze-Style” Side-Release Buckles
- Ergo Inflator with 3/8″ Threaded LP Hose
- Safety Whistle
- Two, 3-Dimensional Zippered Self-Draining Pockets
- Owner’s Manual