MARES BCD ROVER
- Uv Protected 1000 denier cordura.
- Height A djust Shoulder Buckel.
- Specially Designed Octopus and Pressure Gauge Pockets.
- Back pack With handle to carry easily.
- Adjustable Cummerbund.
- High Buoyancy Lift.
- Color & Size Identification.
Regulator Mares ROVER 2S
The new Rover 2S is an excellent choice for intensive rental use in the Diving Centers and for all divers who want reliability! The new R2S first stage is the evolution of the piston regulator. The first stage is made of marine grade brass with a sandblasted finish for increase scratch resistance. The protection cover of the first stage is designed to allow the installation of an optional RFID chip for rental use managed by dedicated PC software.
The lightweight compact and sturdy non-balanced first stage piston design with its Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) system minimizes the intermediate pressure drop during inhalation, making it possible to use a simpler and more reliable second stage regulator further increasing reliability. The DFC does not require any type of manual adjustment for the second stage due to the consistency of the stable air flow, even under extreme conditions.
The Mid-Sized Techno-Polymer second stage regulator with its simple, yet reliable downstream demand valve design has a Fluid Dynamic Deflector. This innovative deflector, developed after in-depth studies and tests of fluid dynamics, is engineered to receive and properly direct the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece. Combined with the Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system that creates a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center of the regulator that keeps the diagram down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
Mares patented Mesh Grid design of the second stage cover reduces the pressure of water flowing onto the second stage diaphragm and minimizes free-flow. Even in strong currents it eliminates the need for a knob to de-tune (make it harder to breathe) your air delivery system to stop the un-wanted free-flow: advanced technology through basic physics. This simple and reliable design makes for easy and reduced maintenance. First stage has one high pressure port and four low pressure ports. Rover 2S has a 3/8″ threaded 31.5″ (80 cm) hose and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Hose: 3/8″ Threaded 31.5″ (80 cm)
- Comprehensive Owner’s Manual
- Weight: 34.82 oz (987 g)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- First Stage: Mares Rover 2S
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Design
- Very Natural and Effortless Breathing
- Marine Grade Sand Blasted Chromed Brass
- 4 Low Pressure and 1 High Pressure Ports
- Second Stage: Mares Rover
- Soft Purge Diaphragm with Mesh-Grid
- Mid-Size Stylish Second Stage
- Fluid Dynamic Deflector
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve design
Mares Rover Octopus
- Mid-SizeOctopuswith Stylish Design
- Strengthened by Technology to Give Steady, Natural and Effortless Breathing
- Lightweight Techno Polymer Housing
- Hi-Viz Yellow Cover and Hose
- Compact Exhaust Tee: Superior Hydrodynamic Performance & Reduced Exhalation Resistance
- Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) System
Air Bypass Tube Conveys Air to Mouthpiece Creating Swirling Vortex
Low-Pressure Area Center Keeps Diaphragm Down During Inhalation
Very Sensitive and Easy Breathing At-All-Depths
- “Mesh-Grid” System:
Water Inflow and Outflow
Provides Further Performance Improvement
Reduces Pressure of Water Flowing onto Diaphragm
Strong Current, Eliminates Need for Knob to De-Tune Air Delivery
Advance Technology Thru-Basic-Physics
- Fluid Dynamic Deflector: Direct Airflow from Bypass Tube to Mouthpiece
- 39.4″ (100 cm) Rubber Hose with 3/8″ Threads
- Soft Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece
- Dependable Downstream Valve Design
- Weight: 13.6 oz. (385 g), w/Hose
Instrument Mares MISSION 2
- Completer Pressure and Depth Instrument Console
- Nitrox Ready to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- Luminescent Faces for Easy Reading in Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
- Impact-Resistant Elastomer Boot
- Multiple Eyelets for Attachment of Clips or Lanyards
- 360° Swivel and 36″ (90 cm) HP Hose
- Hose: 7/16″ UNF Neoprene Jacket Double Braided
- Pressure Gauge:
- Compact Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- Dimensions: 5.2″ x 2.8″ x 0.9″ (132 x 70 x 23mm)
- Weight: 9.88 oz. (280 g)
- Durable Brass Case w/Techno Polymer Lens
- Color Coded for Safe Air Reserve
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- 1000 psi Color Coded in Red
- 2000 to Full Scale Color Coded Blue
- Depth Gauges:
- 0′ to 230′ Read Out
- Safety/Deco Stop 0′ to 30′ Indicator for Safety
- Max-Depth Indicator Needle (MDIN)
Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
Follows Depth Needle to Deepest Point Reached on Dive
Marks Maximum Depth Reached
- High Accuracy and Reliability
- Color Coded: 0′ to 30′ Red Denoting Range of Safety Stops