- Realistic looking and acting manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster for you to carry and set up at training sites.
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives.
- Gives each student a realistic experience that provides for the best “real life” CPR outcomes.
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise.
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Helps students take CPR learning experience seriously.
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR.
- Clicker mechanism increases student’s confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
CPR Rate Monitor
Prestan Manikins may be equipped with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compressions. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real life feel of delivering 100 compressions per minute.
In addition to the visual rate monitor, students will also hear a clicker sound as the chest is pushed to the appropriate depth allowing them to experience the true force needed to deliver real life chest compressions.
Easy Set Up
Fast & Simple: Clamshell torso design that accommodates an easy-to-insert face-shield/lung-bag.
What You Get
Along with the manikin itself you will get a stylish carry bag for easy transport , the bag has a built in knee pad for a comfortable training experience.