This set includes:
– 2 x DR Second stages
– 2 x 25XR First stages
– 2 x Hoses (60cm – 210cm)
– 1 x Neck Regulator Bungee
– 1 x Dead Bolt Snap
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SECOND STAGE
- MESH GRID
- STABLE FLOW WITHOUT EXCESSIVE POSITIVE-PRESSURE BREATHING (VAD – VORTEX ASSISTED DESIGN)
- NO NEED FOR USER ADJUSTMENTS
- COMPACT AND RUGGED ALL-METAL BODY MADE FROM HIGH-IMPACT CHROME AND NICKEL-PLATED BRASS
- SLIGHTLY NEGATIVELY BUOYANT
- STRONG AND RESISTANT, IDEAL FOR SCOOTERING, DEEP, COLD AND WRECK DIVING
- COVER DESIGN DISPERSES WATER FLOW AND REDUCES FREE FLOW (MESH GRID DESIGN)
- EASY-TO-PUSH PURGE
- CARBON/TITANIUM PU COATED MIFLEX HOSE:
– STRONGER RESISTANCE TO CUTS, ABRASIONS, BURSTING AND UV – LESS FLOATING
– ENVIRONMENTALLY SEALED
– FLEXIBLE AND COMFORTABLE
ACHIEVED NORSOK U-101 WORK OF BREATHING REQUIREMENTS AT THE DEPTH OF 200 M AT A BREATHING RATE OF 62,5 L/MIN WHILE USING A BREATHING MIX OF 3% OXYGEN IN HELIUM (AS PER NORSOK U-101).
ACT Valve – Advanced Coating TechnologyAdvanced Coating Technology
The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
All Metal TechnologyOutstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
VAD – Vortex Assisted DesignThe air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
DFC – Dynamic Flow ControlMinimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.