The Raptor uses an advanced design and combination of materials to create the highest performance Split Fin in its class. The Raptor’s design including the whale tail foot pocket for maximum energy transfer, delivers the maximum thrust and efficiency in the split fin category. Ergonomically designed foot pocket delivers maximum power and evenly distributes pressure over the foot to minimize fatigue. Interior, features internal ribbing that improves fit, eliminate foot suction, and prevent foot pocket flexing; this transmits more power to the blade.
Unlike traditional styles that separate materials at the foot pocket resulting in a break in power transmission, a continuum of materials from the blade ensures seamless transmission of power through the entire kick cycle. The ABS Plus Buckles (Adjustable Binding System) a unique and patented design, it only takes one quick movement to easily open or close the buckle, even when wearing thick neoprene gloves. The double button release prevents the buckle from accidentally opening, making them the most user-friendly system on the market. Fin comes in multiple sizes and colors; overall fin length is 23.2″ to 24.8″ (59 to 63 cm) and weights 4.2 lbs. to 5.6 lbs. (1.92 kg to 2.54 kg).
- Advanced Design & Combination of Materials
- Creates Highest Performance Split Fin In-Its-Class
- Whale Tail Power Transmission
- Split Fin Blade
- Upper and Lower Blade Stabilizers
- Foot Pocket Ribs
- Foot Pocket Adds Thrust with Less Fatigue
- Tecralene and Thermoplastic Rubber
- ABS Plus Buckles (Adjustable Binding System)
- Buckles: Most User-Friendly System On-the-Market
- Overall Fin Lengths: 23.2″ to 24.8″ (59 to 63 cm)
- Weighs: 4.2 lbs. to 5.6 lbs. (1.92 kg to 2.54 kg)