Our DTEX CONSOLE 2 gauge combines an easy to read dial with our best elasto polimer boot to ensure realibility.
The Console 2 is proven to be the most effective tool among divers, resorts and market as a whole due to its versatility. Don’t take our words for it. Deploy this console in the harshest condition you think of.
The console clearly displays both your pressure and current depth readings for easy viewing under water.
Our special dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions.
The DTEX CONSOLE 2 can accurately reading pressure up to 5800 psi (metric available up to 400 bar) also depth of 70m/230ft. This is essential for mission critical applications and tactical/commercial applications.
- The console internal case is constructed from nickel plated brass with hardened coating.
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- Elasto Polimer boot housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- The gauges are made with O2 compatible materials but ensure that they are O2 cleaned before use with high percentage oxygen
- Special phosphorescent effect for better long lasting effect in darkness and poor visibility areas
- Resettable max depth