The INSTINCT 30 freediving wetsuit men’s jacket is made of 3 mm neoprene. The inside of the jacket is in open cell neoprene while the outer layer is lined in black . Each neoprene cell clings to the skin, drastically limiting any infiltration of water. The split provides this wetsuit with high softness and remarkable comfort. The outer part of the suit is lined and gives good resistance.
The jacket has been designed and pre-shaped for male anatomy, thus providing an excellent fit.
The Instinct 30 jacket has a thickness of 3mm excluding wrists and face.
This stretchy, warm and soft jacket is perfect even for the most demanding freediver man.
The main features of the Instinct 30 freediving wetsuit men’s jacket are:
- Preformed cut providing comfort and excellent fit
- Open cell neoprene interior and black lined exterior
- Excellent stretchiness, high thermal properties and compressive strength
- 3.5mm neoprene used on the cuffs and face of the jacket
- Durable tail closure double-lined beaver and quick-release frogs