The Mares Flexa Wetsuit combines three different thicknesses of neoprene to create an adaptable and intuitive wetsuit. Placed in key areas, the varied thickness neoprene works to protect certain areas while leaving others free for movement. The thinnest of the Mares Flexa range, this 3mm thickness suit is best suited for warmer and tropical waters. The back and shoulder areas are an example of this enhanced strength where the thicker layer of neoprene is stitched into the material for added comfort and protection.
Comfort is key to this suit, with a soft ergonomic custom closure, this suit is comfortable and easy to put on and take off. The front zip has a smooth neoprene flap which allows for greater comfort and isolation, designed to make you feel comfortable and snug. With practicality in mind the suit has an integrated buckle system on the leg allows you to attach the hood of the suit when not in use.
- Comfortable The ultrastretch neoprene which makes up the suit is designed to be as comfortable and flexible as possible to provide a fantastic range of movement.
- Durable The neoprene is also extremely durable and will help against bumps and scrapes during your dive.
- Detachable Hood The hood of the suit can be detached and kept on the leg of the suit with an integrated buckle system.
- Easy Donning and Doffing The ergonomic custom closure is soft and helps to make putting the suit on and taking it off as easy possible.
- Trilastic Material The suit comes with varying thickness neoprene, this means that it is designed to protect in key areas and be flexible in others.
- Clever Front Zip The front zip has a smooth neoprene flap which allows for greater comfort and isolation, helping to make you feel snug in the suit.