Tips: Jangan sering mati-nyalakan scooter dibawah air. Penggunaan konstan akan menghemat baterai
Scooter cocok untuk anda yang ingin mencoba menikmati arus tanpa pake lelah
Atau, apabila anda mulai lelah apabila menggunakan kaki anda terlalu banyak ketika menyelam, maka UW scooter adalah jawaban-nya.
Scooter mampu bertahan hingga 90menit dengan pemakaian normal.
Visionary design for an underwater adventure! Guaranteeing the most thrilling and energy efficient ride ever!
The flagship Yamaha 500Li Seascooter features the best in class power and speed. Designed for both professional and recreational divers this powerful Seascooter with 500 watts of power glides through the water at speeds up to 4.35mph (7km/h). Divers can spend more bottom time in the water by exerting less energy.
- Runs up to 90 minutes with normal use (continuous use up to 40 minutes)
- Powered by high-performance, replaceable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery
- Weighs only 21 lb. (9.5kg) including battery
- Rated to 130 ft. (40m) underwater
- 3-level speed rotational speed control
- Speed up to 4.35 mph (7km/h)
- Superior flood prevention system
- Automatic buoyancy adjustment system (the Seascooter™ 500Li is designed for use in seawater—it will have less buoyancy in fresh water, such as a lake or pool, and may sink in such waters)
- Recommended for use only by operators 16 years and older
- GoPro® mount included (camera not included)
- Limited availability
- Official Yamaha Licensed Product
The Yamaha Seascooter Li series offers a superior battery system in a lightweight recreational DPV. It is also removable for external charging and simple battery replacement. An eco friendly alternative to other battery types, the Lithium-Ion battery provides double the lifespan of conventional batteries and significantly reduces charging time. It is compact and light weight making the Yamaha Seascooter Li Series a serious lightweight-recreational sea scooter.
AUTOMATIC BUOYANCY CONTROL
The Yamaha Seascooter Li Series contains a self-filling ballast hull to achieve neutral buoyancy almost instantly. Strategically placed drain holes allow water to freely enter and exit the ballast space making the Yamaha Seascooter Li Series automatically assume neutral buoyancy when submerged, and expel water as soon as it hits the surface.
The handlebar of the Yamaha Seascooter Li Series is the user’s main navigation tool and is made of the best impact resistant material. It features smart ergonomically positioned triggers for a natural thumb position during trigger operation, accessory D-ring attachment points and a dashboard-style LED battery status indicator for an accurate voltage display during use.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
The Yamaha 500 Li includes:
1 x 500Li LI-ION battery
4 x ballast weights
2 x glide fins
1 x battery charger
1x GoPro mount and a pair of Floating Aids