Save a dive with a spare inflator hose! Not having the use of your buoyancy compensator is an unsafe way to dive but carrying a spare inflator hose will ensure you will not need to Abort a dive due to an equipment malfunction. Hose has standard 3/8″ male threaded end to install in the first-stage regulator low pressure (LP) port, and a quick-disconnect coupler on the opposite end to attach to most standard BCD inflator mechanisms. Both metal fittings are constructed from marine grade chrome plated brass for long life and durability. This double breaded black miflex jacketed hose has a working pressure of 300 psi (20.7 bars). The dive you save may be your own!
AmScuD Low Pressure QD Hose 995628 for Standard BC Inflator Fitting Features
- Low Pressure Quick Disconnect Hose for Std BC Inflator Fitting:
- Miflex Hose
- Fits Most All BCD Inflators
- Standard 3/8″ Male Threaded End
- Quick-Disconnect Coupler
- Fittings: Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- Lengths of 25 cm
- Working Pressure: 300 psi (20.7 bars)
- Color: Black
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- The Dive You Save May Be Your Own!