AmSCuD’s Bungee Mount Compass comes equipped with 30″ (76.2cm) length of 0.16″ (4mm) thick bungee cord for mounting on your gear for superior navigation. Compass can be mounted with one continuous loop or two separate loops for redundancy. This Italian made Instrument is highly accurate and is calibrated for the northern hemisphere. Superior tilt potential of +/- 30° makes for excellent navigation.
The compass is liquid filled for a quick and responsive movement. A ratchet bezel with numerical compass headings in 30° increments and 10° indicator markings for calculating compass headings. Bezel has heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light or night diving conditions.
AmSCuD Bungee Mount Compass Features
- AmSCuD Bungee Mount Compass:
- Superior Tilt Potential of +/- 30°
- Highly Accurate Compass
- Liquid Filled for Quick & Responsive Movement
- Calibrated for Northern Hemisphere
- Ratchet Bezel w/Numerical Compass Headings In 30° Increments & 10° Indicator Markings
- Bezel with Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
- Lubber Line Across Compass Face
- Side Window w/Compass Degrees
- Side Window: Allows Gun-Sight Accurate for Precise Headings
- 30″ (76.2cm) Length of 0.16″ (4mm) Thick Bungee Cord
- Mount w/One Continuous Loop or Two Separate Loops for Redundancy
- Luminescent Compass Card for Low Light/Night Diving Conditions