Spring like flexible side clips enable the AmScuD Seashell Goggle to absorb external shocks. The design allows for to absorb external shocks. With E-Z strap adjustments, fitting these goggles is simple and swift. The straps silicone elasticity allows for a snug fit. EZ strap and buckle system allows goggles to be quickly and easily adjusted with minimal effort. Adjustment can be made while the goggles are worn, allowing for a precise fit and ease of removal when necessary.
View’s UV cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. Increasing exposure to UV rays which damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. UV protection provides greater eye protection during outdoor use. The View’s super anti-fog treatment provides long lasting protection against fogging caused by perspiration and heat. Wetting the inside of the lenses before use creates a film of water that ensures a clear field of view and allows the treatment to work effectively.
The goggles have hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (T.P.E.) cushioned type face pad seal that provides maximum comfort and water tightness over extended periods of use. Goggles are equipped with durable shatter resistant polycarbonate lenses. This unique system allows the user to choose right and left lens powers in negative or positive Diopters for maximum flexibility and for a custom visual fit. The AmScuD Seashell Goggles also have an available spare parts kit so if any component breaks or wears out it can easily be replaced.
AmScuD Seashell Goggle Features:
- View Swim AmScuD Seashell Goggle:
- Spring-Like Flexible Side Clips to Absorb External Shocks
- E-Z Strap Adjustments:
Fitting Goggles is Simple-and-Swift
Straps Elasticity Allows Snug Fit
Quickly-and-Easily Adjusted with Minimal Effort
Adjustable While Goggles are Worn
Precise Fit and Ease-of-Removal
- 100% Protection from Ultra Violet (U.V.) Rays
- Anti-Fog Treatment: Long-Lasting Protection from Fogging Caused by Perspiration and Heat
- Durable Shatter Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Hypoallergenic Thermoplastic Elastomer (T.P.E.) Seals
- Maximum Comfort and Water-Tightness Over Extended Periods of Use
- Cushioned Type Face Pad Seal
- Available For Optical Lenses