Our premium system – equipped with a high performance regulator, octo, MRS weight system and also includes Airlock, our pneumatic tank band harnessing system. Every HUB features a rugged metal body second stage along with our patented DFC and VAD technology. The result is effortless breathing whether youre diving at 20 ft. or 180 ft. The ultimate in diving freedom; the HUB system.
- Proton Ice second stage, Octopus Proton, for top performance, minimizing bulk and weight
- BC with Dragonfly cut
- Combines the advantages of back-mounted BCs with those of the traditional design for perfect buoyancy control in all diving conditions
- Patented M.R.S. (Mechanical Release System for the integrated weights. Reliable,simple and easy to use
- Oral inflator stowed in a dedicated compartment, for ease of use
- Accessory pocket
- Inside the instrument compartment
- Buoyancy bag in 1000 denier
- DuPont Cordura fabric
- BC body and pockets
- Made from Ultra-tex, a material with exceptionally high resistance to abrasion and aging.
- The special surface finish minimizes friction against the water, thereby reducing resistance to forward motion
- Chest strap with 25 mm quick release buckle to keep the shoulder straps in their correct natural position and prevent them from slipping
- Rear ‘Trim weight’ weight compartments, ideal for an optimal distribution of the weights
- Stainless steel rings Two 40 mm rings on the shoulder straps. Two 40 mm rings on the BC body
- A carrying bag, made from a special semi-foamed material for maximum protection, is included with the product
- Airlock as standard, with dedicated hose is included with the product.