D-Ring 50mm (2 Inch) Stainless Steel Snap Ring Flat Style
This 50 mm (2 inch) Stainless Steel Standard Gauge Bent D-Ring is a durable heavy duty Bent D-ring perfect as a replacement D-ring on a BCD or webbing harness. It is designed with a stand-off angle to allow easy location of the D-Ring and attachment of accessory clips.
We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. D-Rings can be threaded to the straps of BCD’s allowing us to attach clips. Having some spare D-Rings in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver.
Threading a D-Ring under the webbing of your weight belt when threading the belt to your lead gives a great attachment point for clipping of accessory and helps prevent weight slippage along the belt.
Keeping items clipped to your equipment make you more streamline in the water and prevent items such as gauges from damaging the environment.
- Corrosive Resistant Stainless Steel Construction
- Helps Streamline Divers Profile/Protect Environment
- Ideal for Attaching Accessories, Lights, Gauges, Cameras and Game Bags
- To mount this 50 mm (2 inch) Stainless Steel Standard Gauge Bent D-Ring on webbing, you also need a 3 bar belt slide.
This hardware item is made from premium high-quality heavy-duty (316-series) stainless steel specifically for use in marine diving applications.
Stainless Steel Two Inch Bent Style D-Ring is a durable heavy duty D-ring perfect for use as a replacement D-ring on a BCD.
It is available as straight or slightly bent in the middle so it sits especially comfortably from BCD shoulder straps and is easy to access and attach clips or lanyards to.
- Bent design for easier location and attachment of accessories
- Manufactured from 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Can be used on multiple applications
- Stainless steel D-ring make reliable attachment points for your dive kit
- Can be used to secure torches, gauges, reels, cameras, etc.
Attach a D-ring to your weight belt to clip items between weights.
Keeping items clipped out of the way will make you more streamline in the water and prevents things like gauges trailing behind and damaging the reef.