The Dacor Panther scuba fin is a gigantic leap forward in fin technology. This fin is so revolutionary; it is covered by 8 different patents. The Panther uses Dacor Optimized Pivoting Blade system (OPB); the Panther is 30% more efficient than traditional fins. The OPB allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle, whereas traditional fins achieve this only during a small portion of the cycle, OPB produces a constant thrust, which minimizes fatigue and produces fluid movement through the water. The Dacor Panther also allows you to use alternate kick strokes not possible with splits fins.
The Panther Super-channel is designed for the diver who wants the perfect blend of power and efficiency in one fin. The new blade design with a large central Super-channel and two traditional lateral channels provide excellent thrust while maintaining hi-efficiency and minimizing leg fatigue. The blade is constructed of Tecralene and Thermoplastic rubber for extended durability.
The ergonomically designed foot pocket delivers maximum power and evenly distributes pressure over the foot to minimize fatigue. The foot pocket interior features internal ribbing that improves fit, eliminates foot suction and prevents foot pocket flexing, while transmitting more power to the blade.
Panther uses Dacor patented design ABS Plus Buckles (Adjustable Binding System). It only takes one quick movement to easily open or close these buckles, even when wearing thick neoprene gloves. The double button release prevents the buckles from accidently opening making them the most user-friendly system on the market. Fin comes in multiple colors and sizes, has an overall length between 23.2″ to 25.2″ (59cm to 64cm) and weights 2.5 lbs. to 3.4 lbs. (1.13 kg to 1.53 kg) depending on size. Size 42/43 has a blade surface area of 108.5 cubic inches (700 cubic centimeters).
Dacor Panther Fins Features
- Dacor Panther Power Open Heel Fins:
- Gigantic Leap Forward In-Fin-Technology
- Covered by 8 Different Patents
- Optimized Pivoting Blade (OPB) System
- 30% More Efficient than Traditional Fins
- Blade Maintains Optimal Angle Thru-Out Kicking Cycle
- Constant Thrust, Minimizes Fatigue & Produces Fluid Movement Thru-Water
- Super Channel Technology
- Large Central Super-Channel & 2-Traditional Lateral Channels:
Provide Excellent Thrust
Minimizes Leg Fatigue
- Allows Use of Alternate Kick Strokes Not Possible w/Splits Fins
- Perfect Blend of Power & Efficiency In-One-Fin
- Anatomical Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket Adds Thrust w/Less Fatigue
- Tecralene and Thermoplastic Rubber
- ABS Plus Buckles (Adjustable Binding System)
- Blade Lengths: 23.2″ to 25.2″ (59cm to 64cm)
- Weights: 2.5 lbs. to 3.4 lbs. (1.13 kg to 1.53 kg)
- Blade Thrust Surface Area: 108.5 cu. in. (700 cu. cm)
- Note:Length, Weight & Blade Thrust Surface Area, Size Regular
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors Blue, Yellow