DIVE COMPUTER MARES MATRIX.
This impressive watch-style dive computer has much to offer: a high resolution display, tilt-compensated digital compass with bearing function, graphic profile during the dive, multigas algorithm and more, take a look!
A full-dot matrix high resolution display, tilt- compensated digital compass with bearing function, graphic profile during the dive and multigas algorithm make Matrix arguably the most impressive Mares watch-style dive computer ever. A choice of digital or analog time of day display, second time zone and a precision stopwatch, all in a sleek metal housing make it the coolest product to show off with in between dives. Did we mention a 35-hour logbook including dive profile graphs at 5s sampling rate? The rechargeable battery means years and years of maintenance free use. The charging cradle doubles up as PC (or Mac) interface for downloading dives and for firmware upgrades.
- Complete watch functions: wake-up alarm, second time zone, date and choice of analog or digital time display
- Full dot matrix display
- Full tilt digital compass with bearing memory and stopwatch
- Ability to view dive profile during dive
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
- Logbook with dive graph including depth profile
- Logbook capacity 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate
- ICE (in case of emergency) function
- Includes interface and software for downloading to PC or Mac
- Rechargeable battery
- Upgradeable firmware