FIN MARES FLUIDA.
The Head Fluida is a new full foot fin featuring a light Optimized Pivoting Blade (OPB). The OPB allows for easy kicking while a soft foot pocket adds comfort for extended use. The OPB allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the kicking cycle, whereas traditional fins achieve this only during a small portion of the cycle. The OPB produces a Constant Thrust, which Minimizes Fatigue and produces Fluid Movement through the water.
- Light Optimized Pivoting Blade (OPB) System
- OPB: Blade Maintains Optimal Angle throughout the Kicking Cycle
- OPB: Produces Constant Thrust, Minimizes Fatigue and Produces Fluid Movement through the Water
- OPB: Exclusivity of Mares Head Fins
- Vented Fin Blade
- Composite Material: Flexes to Channel Water Down Blade for Focused Propulsion when Fining
- Open-Toe Design for Added Comfort and Fit
- Soft Foot Pocket for Comfort During Extended Use
- Includes Mesh Drawstring Bag
- Rinse Snorkeling Set Right-in-the-Bag and Hang to Drip Dry
- Mesh Bag Doubles as Collection Bag
- Colors: Blue or Yellow