Now this backpack is truly cool. Super light and very roomy, the folding system are its key feature. It takes less than a minute to easily fold it, turning it into a small size carrying case. It has two integrated side pockets for storing your fins and adjustable compression straps on the outside. Front pockets and handles for transport. Air Travel Optimized (ATO) design.
Easy foldable backpack with wheels, in less than a minute the 7,811 cubic inches (128 liter) capacity bag can be folded and transformed into a little business bag with an integrated upper front pocket. All Mares wheeled bags include rugged and durable constructed wheels. With a diameter of 3.5″ (9cm) and a with a tire tread 1.2″ (3cm) wide, they can maneuver over streets, through airports and to your dive with no problem. All Mares bag wheels are attached with corrosion resistant stainless-steel screws. This system makes the wheels much more durable than bags using rivets.
When the terrain gets a bit rough, with little effort this large piece of luggage can be transformed into a comfortable backpack. A big pocket positioned under the bag’s case contains two big and soft shoulder straps. In a minute, your wheeled bag becomes a backpack. Additionally, the innovative Mares X-Strap System converts the traditional handles, by attaching to a metal snap hook, into the shoulder straps of the bag. Just put the padded shoulder straps over your shoulders and you can maneuver through the busiest airport terminals, sandy beaches, up or down boat ramps and docks or staircases.
Plenty of room in the spiral zippered main compartment with an overall bag dimensions of (L x W x H) 18.5″ x 12.5″ x 31.9″ (47cm x 32cm x 81cm) and a volume of 7,811 cubic inches (128 liters). Enough room for a full set of cold-water equipment or two sets of warm water gear. Bag is constructed from 600 Denier, PVC 4200 Dobby and stainless steel. With additional top padded grab handle and hard bottom, you’re ready for your next diving adventure. Bag weights 6.6 lbs. (3 kg) when empty. Bag has a small top ID sleeve for business card and inside the main compartment the lid has a printed gear check list, so you won’t forget the essentials.
Mares Cruise Roller Backpack
- Mares Cruise Roller Backpack :
- Super-Light and Very-Roomy
- Folding System Key Feature
- Easily Fold into Small-Size Carrying Case
- Transforms into Business Bag
- Compact to Store
- Easy Foldable Backpack w/Wheels
- Integrated Upper Front Pocket
- Air Travel Optimized (ATO) Design
- Heavy Duty Wheels
- Wheels: Diameter 3.5″ (9cm) with Tire Tread 1.2″ (3cm) Wide
- Stainless Steel Wheel Hardware
- Hard Bottom
- Spiral Zipper Closures
- Construction: 600 Denier, PVC & 4200 Dobby
- Big-and-Soft Shoulder Straps
- Top Grab Handle
- Mares X-Strap System
- Capacity: Full Set of Cold Water Equipment or 2 Sets of Warm Water Gear
- Small Top ID Sleeve for Business Card
- Printed Gear Check List, Inside Lid
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 18.5″ x 12.6″ x 31.9″ (47cm x 32cm x 81cm)
- Volume: 7,811 cu. in. (128 liters)
- Weight (empty): 6.6 lbs. (3 kg)