Unit ini digunakan DIATAS air atau di kapal untuk bisa bicara dengan diver 2 arah.
Unit dilengkapi dengan headset dengan tombol PTT. Bicara seperti gunakan radio HT (pencet untuk bicara, lepas untuk dengarkan)
Unit menggunakan batere biasa (batere kotak 9v) untuk bicara 30 jam.
About Ocean Reef M100 G Divers Portable Transceiver Surface Unit
The M100 G.divers is a portable surface transceiver unit that may be worn on the operator’s belt. This is a high performance, compact, and easy to use unit. It is made to respond to the demands of communicating with divers in action without carrying expensive, complicated and heavy units. The size of the main unit is similar to a cell phone. The main unit has a PTT (Push to Talk) button and a headphone/microphone connector. The unit turns on when the headphone/microphone is connected to the main unit. The unit turns off automatically when the headphone/microphone is removed. A 33′ (10 meter) transducer cable connects to the main unit and is lowered into the water. The operator may control the depth of the transducer.
It operates on one channel 32.768 kHz and uses a 9V replaceable alkaline battery(not included) with autonomy of approximately 30 hours with a low battery alarm which beeps every 30 seconds when the battery is low (1-hour runtime remaining). The range of operation is approx. 600′ (200 meters). The unit comes with the following items: 33′ (10 meter) transducer cable, headphone/microphone, and screwdriver.
Ocean Reef M100 G Divers Portable Transceiver Surface Unit Features
- Ocean Reef M100 G.diver Portable Transceiver Surface Unit
- Type: Ultrasonic Wireless
- Surface Tender Waist Belt Mounted
- Size of Most Cell Phones
- Made to Respond to Demands of Communicating with Divers in Action
- No Carrying Expensive, Complicated and Heavy Communication Units
- Activation: Plug-In Headphone/Microphone Turns It On
- Unit Turns Off Automatically when Headphone/Microphone Removed
- Operates on One Channel: 32.768 kHz
- Power: 9V Replaceable Alkaline Battery (not included)
- Low Battery Alarm:
Activates at 1-Hour Power Reserve
Beeps Every 30-Seconds when Battery Low
- Total Battery Life: Approximately 30-Hours
- Maximum Operational Range: 600′ (200 meters)
33′ (10 meter) Transducer Cable
- Weight with battery : 730gram