The SM21 Submersible Pump is a small diameter (caisson style) self priming hydraulic pump with 2.5” NPFT discharge.
• 7-12 GPM, Stainless Steel Impeller
• 3” Outlet
• 500 GPM output
• Weight: 24 LBS
- High volume flow rates
- Double suction (patented design)
- Self priming
- High vertical head pressure
- Can be run dry, without damage!
- No mechanical seals, thrust wear plates, gaskets, gears, belts, valves, filters, switches or rubber impellers.
- Small and powerful!
Capacity: 3″ (7.62 CM) NPTF 3″ Camlock
Performance: 500 GPM / 1892 LPM
Flow Range: 7-12 GPM / 26-45 LPM
Working Pressure: 1000-2000 PSI / 70-140 BAR
Hydraulic Ports: 10 Pressure / 12 Return
Connection: 3/8″ Male Pipe Adapter