FIN MARES RAZOR ILLUSION.
The blades of the Mares Razor Illusion Freediving Fins have been produced with pre-impregnated fiberglass layers. The fins are coated with an illusion camouflage colour, which is great for spearfishing activities.
The blades are 22cm wide and 59cm long and they have a constant thickness. They feature variable side ribs support, which optimise channel thrust and flex. These fins will comfortably support you during all your freediving and spearfishing adventures.
The fins have a 22° blade inclination relative to the foot pocket, keeping your feet comfortable. The foot pockets of the Razor Illusion Fins are designed to be worn with 3mm neoprene socks.
FIN MARES RAZOR ILLUSION FEATURES.
- BLADE PRODUCED WITH PRE-IMPREGNATED FIBERGLASS LAYERS
- CONSTANT BLADE THICKNESS IN ILLUSION CAMOUFLAGE COLOR FOR OPTIMAL FISHING POTENTIAL
- THE BLADE IS 22CM WIDE AND 59CM LONG
- HIGH-QUALITY MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- NEW VARIABLE SIDE RIBS SUPPORT AND OPTIMIZE CHANNEL THRUST AND FLEX
- 22° BLADE INCLINATION RELATIVE TO THE FOOT POCKET
- THE RAZOR FOOT POCKET IS DESIGNED TO BE WORN WITH A 3 MM NEOPRENE SOCK