The Prestan AED UltraTrainer™ offers features not found on any other universal AED trainer, and is the most accurate representation of how current AEDs in the marketplace perform. This compact and lightweight unit will give students a realistic training experience with training pads that sense when they are placed on a manikin. In addition, the pads are pre-connected and voice prompts are clear and calm. Instructors can customise their training classes with options to turn the compression metronome on or off, and/or the “Give Breaths” voice prompt.
Prestan is the First and only Universal AED Trainer with:
- Dual Graphic adult / child, training pads.
- Pad Sensing System.
- Pre-connected pads.
- Child training button.
- Child AED specific voice prompts.
- Automatic or Semi-automatic shock simulation.
- CPR coaching, “Give Breaths” voice prompt.
- Turn compression metronome on or off.
- Turn on or off “Give Breaths” prompts.
- Low battery warning.
- Available in two languages.
- 2015 Guidelines compliant and upgradeable.
- Play / pause button.
- Five training scenarios.
The Prestan Professional AED Trainer provides quality, durability, and affordability. Clear, confident voice instructions provide easy-to-follow directions and preconfigured scenarios that make training students easier.
- Prestan quality, durability and affordability.
- Unique pad sensing system.
- Revolutionary software and language module.
- Instructor friendly setup and use.
- Languages available: English/French and English/Spanish.
- Exclusive to the Prestan AED Trainer is the Pad Sensing System, an embedded ‘switch’ in the pad itself.
- The switch ‘senses’ that the AED Trainer pads are attached to the manikin torso.
- Pads are pre-connected and may be used at least 25-30 times during CPR/AED classes.
- The Pads are made of the same foam material used on functioning AEDs and are compatible with all CPR manikins on the market.
- The silicone based adhesive on the pads, coupled with the foam structure, ensures easy application and removal.
- Clear and calm voice prompts.
- Chest compression metronome (recording of the actual clicker in a Prestan Professional Adult Manikin).
- Ascending counts in 10’s, ending at 30.
- Made of ‘super-strong’, durable polycarbonate.
- Friction hinges allow for smooth closing of the lid.
- Integrated magnets hold the lid securely in place.
The Prestan Professional AED Trainer offers quality, durability and affordability. Clear, confident voice instructions provide easy-to-follow directions and preconfigured scenarios that make training students much easier. The unit includes one set of adult training pads, instructions for use and a carrying case. Remote control is available as a separate option
Prestan Professional AED Trainer
Prestan AED UltraTrainer™
24cmH x 18.5cmW x 7cmD
18.5cmH x 13cmW x 5cmD
PAD SENSING SYSTEM (PSS)
5 Scenarios Available
5 Scenarios Available
Dual Adult/Child Pads
|Yes||LOW BATTERY PROMPT||Yes|
Prestan Pad Sensing System
The Pad Sensing System simulates a live AED and allows the AED UltraTrainer to be used with nearly any manikin on the market without the need for a remote control, an external sensing device or metal strip.
Live AEDs only analyse when both pads are in place. The Pad Sensing System automatically advances the AED UltraTrainer programming when it senses that the pads are properly placed on the manikin.
The Pad Sensing System provides the most realistic AED experience from a universal AED Trainer! Both the Prestan Professional AED Trainer and the new Prestan AED UltraTrainer use the Pad Sensing System.
Chest Compression Rate Metronome Metronome can be turned on or off Metronome audible count reminders at 10, 20 and 30 compressions
Automatic OR Semi-Automatic Shock-Delivery
Programming Option to either include or not include time for breaths after compression cycle
Long Battery Life Low Battery Voice Prompt Warning Automatic Shut Off Extends Battery Life
Water & Splash Resistant
Exclusive to the Prestan AED Trainer is the Pad Sensing System; an embedded ‘switch’ in the pad itself. The switch ‘senses’ that the AED Trainer pads are attached to the manikin torso.
High Performance Training Adult/Child Pads
Clear Anatomical Placement Graphics. Long-Life Adhesive. Adheres well to all Manikins with no messy residue left behind. Unique Pad Connector with locking Connector Pin.
Pads are pre-connected. Pads on-manikin detection. Remote Control NOT Required. Plugging in connector NOT Required. Works on any Manikin.