Realistic to the eye and the touch, the Prestan Professional Infant Manikin is unlike any other on the market. Prestan manikins are uniquely designed as a clamshell that accommodates an easy-to-insert lung bag. Prestan’s revolutionary new CPR Rate Monitor allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compression. This allows each student to gauge their rate of compressions on their own as well as allowing the instructor to monitor several students quickly and easily. And with the patented face/head tilt, the Prestan Professional Infant Manikin simulates the way an actual victim’s head would move if he required CPR. In addition, the unique construction of our manikins incorporates a mechanism to help them use the correct force to compress the chest to the correct depth.
CPR Rate Monitor
Prestan Professional Manikins may be equipped with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compressions. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real life feel of delivering 100 compressions per minute.
The manikins also feature a built-in CPR rate monitor that lets students and Instructors see at a glance when the proper rate of compressions has been reached.
Prestan Professional Infant CPR-AED Training Manikin (With CPR Monitor) features:
- Realistic looking infant version of the Prestan professional manikin
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise
- Face shield is secured so it will not slip
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin
- Gives each student a realistic experience
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that students receive the most accurate and realistic training
- Helps students take CPR learning experience seriously
- Clicker mechanism in order to ensure students are giving adequate chest compressions
- Head/tilt chin lift in order to teach students how to open an airway
- Includes CPR LED Monitor
- Carry case included
Prestan Professional Infant CPR-AED Training Manikin (With CPR Monitor) benefits:
- Clamshell torso opens easily for simple insertion of face shield/lung bags
- Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth
- Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway
- CPR rate monitor with four bright lights in the abdomen lets students see when they’ve reached the proper rate of compressions, and makes it easy for Instructors to quickly and accurately check the progress of multiple students in a short amount of time
– Lights illuminate in a progression from red, to yellow, to green as students approach the recommended compression rate.
– Two green lights tell students and Instructor that compressions have reached the recommended rate of 100 to 120 compressions per minute.
– Two green lights plus a flashing yellow light tell students and Instructor that compressions have exceeded the recommended maximum rate, and the student must slow down.
- Molded, pliable skin that is realistic to the eye and touch; resists dirt, grime, and grease; is durable and easy to clean; and allows AED pads to adhere to the manikin without leaving adhesive residue behind
- Realistic head design encourages proper head support
- Realistic body features prominent shoulder blades, an accurate nipple line, an obvious xiphoid process, rings of “baby fat,” separation of toes and fingers, and realistic weight
Prestan Infant CPR Manikins including a REAL-TIME Chest Compression indicator
Prestan Baby CPR & AED Manikins serve as Pediatric CPR Manikins & Pediatric AED Manikin ~ Watch the Prestan CPR Manikin Video below to learn more about the amazing new Prestan Products CPR & AED line.