Diopter lens Mares 411180 is designed specifically for use with the Mares diving mask model Esa and is designed to correct the vision of divers.
A true snorkeller or hunter will find little to stop them in their pursuit of underwater adventure, even less than perfect vision. Contact lenses are one of the options for correcting the diver’s vision. But their disadvantage is that there is a chance of losing them on land or if water gets into the mask. The creators of modern diving masks have developed special corrective lenses that can replace the regular lenses of the corresponding mask model.
The design of masks with a similar possibility allows you to quickly and easily install lenses yourself or in service centers. The diver only has to choose the right mask and glass model for himself with positive or negative diopters of the desired parameter. Moreover, dive masks with split lenses allow you to choose corrective lenses separately for the left and right side of the glass with different parameters for each eye.
Mares diopter lenses allow the diver not only to fully enjoy all the colors of the underwater world, but also to fully appreciate the excellent performance and wide field of view that the unique Mares Esa diving mask with six panoramic glasses is endowed with. These lenses are used instead of the central glasses of the front of the mask.
The main characteristics of this lens model:
- The glasses are characterized by a classic square shape, which guarantees a unique view when diving, which gives the diver a fairly wide field of view, providing him with excellent visibility at any depth;
- The lenses are made of tempered glass, which is safe, easily withstands the load under water, does not crack or break when dropped. And in case of possible damage to the mask, it does not form large sharp fragments;
- Lenses are available in a wide range with negative diopters from -1.0 to -9.5 and with positive diopters +3.0 in 0.5 unit increments;
- The lenses are not symmetrical, so left and right are selected separately. Corrective lenses are selected by the diver according to the same parameters that he uses on land.
This lens model is designed EXCLUSIVELY for use with the following Mares mask model:
- Mares Esa six-lens diving mask – product code 411000BXSCBBLCL.
- Purpose: for snorkeling mask, for diving;
- Lens type: diopter, central, asymmetrical, left (L);
- Material: tempered glass;
- Lens color: transparent;
- Diopter: -9.0;
- Available for left and right side glass in +3.0 positive diopters and -1.0 to -9.5 negative diopters in 0.5-unit increments;
- The price is for 1 piece.
Mares 411180 diopter lenses, made of high quality material, allow the diver to create his own mask, taking into account all the features of his vision, and also help to ensure the safest and most enjoyable dive. Reliable and easy to install, corrective lenses are in the best Mares tradition and allow you to fully enjoy your underwater adventures and achieve great results.