Diopter lens Mares 411182 is designed specifically for use with the Mares diving mask model Opera and is designed to correct the vision of divers.
A real lover of scuba diving or hunting, there is little that can stop him in his pursuit of underwater adventure, even imperfect eyesight. Contact lenses are one of the options for correcting the diver’s vision. But their disadvantage is that there is a chance of losing them on land or if water gets into the mask. The creators of modern diving masks have developed special corrective lenses that can replace the standard lenses of the corresponding mask model.
The design of masks with a similar possibility allows you to quickly and easily install lenses yourself or in service centers. The diver only has to choose the right mask and glass model for himself with positive or negative diopters of the desired parameter. Moreover, dive masks with split lenses allow you to choose corrective lenses separately for the left and right side of the glass with different parameters for each eye.
Mares diopter lenses allow the diver not only to fully enjoy all the colors of the underwater world, but also to fully appreciate the excellent performance and wide field of view that the Mares Opera diving mask is endowed with.
The main characteristics of this lens model:
- The glasses are characterized by a classic square shape, which guarantees an excellent wide view when diving, which gives the diver a fairly wide field of view, providing him with excellent visibility at any depth;
- The lenses are made of tempered glass, which is safe, easily withstands the load under water, does not crack or break when dropped. And in case of possible damage to the mask, it does not form large sharp fragments;
- Lenses are designed to correct myopia, but do not interfere with the reading of instrument readings at close range. Available with a wide range from -1.0 to -7.0 diopters in steps of 0.5 units;
- The lenses are bi-symmetrical, so they are equally suitable for both the left and right side of the face of the mask. Corrective lenses are selected by the diver according to the same parameters that he uses on land.
This lens model is designed EXCLUSIVELY for use with the following Mares mask model:
- Diving mask for adults two-lens Mares Opera – item code 411019.
- Purpose: for diving mask, for snorkeling;
- Lens type: diopter, bisymmetric;
- Material: tempered glass;
- Lens color: transparent;
- Diopter: -6.5;
- Available in negative diopters from -1.0 to -7.0 in 0.5-unit increments;
- The price is for 1 piece.
Mares 411182 diopter lenses, made of high quality material, allow the diver to create his own mask, taking into account all the features of his vision, and also help to ensure the safest and most enjoyable dive. Reliable and easy to install, corrective lenses are in the best Mares tradition and allow you to fully enjoy your underwater adventures and achieve great results.