Diopter lens Mares 411186 is designed specifically for use with Mares X-Vision masks and is designed to correct the vision of divers.
A real lover of scuba diving or hunting, there is little that can stop him in his pursuit of underwater adventure, even imperfect eyesight. Contact lenses are one of the options for correcting the diver’s vision. But their disadvantage is that there is a chance of losing them on land or if water gets into the mask. The creators of modern diving masks have developed special corrective lenses that can replace the standard lenses of the corresponding mask model.
The design of masks with a similar possibility allows you to quickly and easily install lenses yourself or in service centers. The diver only has to choose the right mask and glass model for himself with positive or negative diopters of the desired parameter. Moreover, dive masks with split lenses allow you to choose corrective lenses separately for the left and right side of the glass with different parameters for each eye.
Mares diopter lenses allow the diver not only to fully enjoy all the colors of the underwater world, but also to fully appreciate the excellent performance and unique field of view that are endowed with the most popular Mares masks – the X-Vision diving series.
The main characteristics of this lens model:
- The lenses feature a special, unique geometry that allows the diver to enjoy an exceptional field of view, 20% wider than previous models, providing excellent horizontal and vertical visibility when diving at any depth;
- The lenses are made of tempered glass, which is safe, easily withstands the load under water, does not crack or break when dropped. And in case of possible damage to the mask, it does not form large sharp fragments;
- Lenses are available in a wide range with positive diopters from +1.5 to +3.0 in 0.5 unit increments;
- The glasses are not symmetrical, so the left and right are selected separately. Corrective lenses are selected by the diver according to the same parameters that he uses on land.
This lens model is designed EXCLUSIVELY for use with the following Mares mask models:
- Two-lens swimming mask Mares X-Vision (model until 2014) – product code 411015;
- Two-lens swimming mask for narrow faces Mares X-Vision Mid – product code 411024;
- Mares X-Vision LiquidSkin bi-silicon two-lens swimming mask (model until 2014) – product code 411027;
- Bi-silicone swimming mask for narrow faces Mares X-Vision LiquidSkin Mid – item code 411029.
- Purpose: for diving mask, snorkeling, snorkeling;
- Lens type: diopter, asymmetrical, left (L);
- Material: tempered glass;
- Lens color: transparent;
- Diopter: +3.0;
- Available for left and right side glass with positive diopters from +1.5 to +3.0 in 0.5 unit increments;
- The price is for 1 piece.
Mares 411186 diopter lenses, made of high quality material, allow the diver to create his own mask, taking into account all the features of his vision, and also help to ensure the safest and most memorable dive. Reliable and easy to install, corrective lenses are in the best Mares tradition and allow you to fully enjoy your underwater adventures and achieve great results.